Enterprise Asset and Maintenance Management
Our BEAM Enterprise Asset Management solution covers the entire process of an asset from entering the corporate inventory until it is scrapped. In addition, it determines the causes of malfunctions of your machines, compares the purchase price of your machine with the material and labor costs spent on it, and creates decision support information for your management about the economic life of the machine.
Based on MTBF and MTTR Asset and location and cost center; You can follow the budget, maintenance cost, maintenance time, maintenance number, number of downtimes, downtimes on a monthly basis.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Software: BEAM
- You can reduce your technical operation, maintenance and repair costs.
- You can increase your efficiency of use of assets.
- You can provide fast, accurate reporting and decision support information.
- You can contribute to the improvement and efficiency of your working environments.
- You can contribute to the corporate structure of your company.
- You can manage your facility assets accurately and efficiently.
- You can manage your subcontractors accurately and efficiently.
Enterprise Asset Management Processes
- Warranty Tracking and Contract Management
- Management of Debited Assets on Personnel
- Spare Parts and Consumables Tracking
- Maintenance Agreements Tracking and Supplier Management
- Periodic | Preventive Maintenance Tracking
- Fault Maintenance Tracking
- Management of Purchasing Processes
- Purchase Request Notification
- Requesting Proposals from Firms
- Evaluation of Bids Received
- Transferring the Order to the Selected Company
- Making Delivery and Receipt Entries
- Performing Quality Controls of Incoming Products
- Material Warehouse Entries
- Supplier Evaluation Survey
- Meter and Panel Based Electricity Consumption Tracking
BEAM inventory management ensures that all facilities and equipment in the business are tracked in the asset tree structure according to their location and cost centers. In addition, you can easily follow the embezzlement and warranty maintenance agreement processes of the entire enterprise inventory via Android and IOS mobile devices.
Fleet Management System
We can create the asset hierarchy and spare parts log of all public transportation vehicles – and report in industry-specific standards with the built-in vehicle maintenance management module. We provide transportation – fleet related, for example, vehicle fuel purchases function to monitor fuel consumption, vehicle tire measurements.
What is TPM (Total Efficient | Autonomous Maintenance)?
What is Autonomous Maintenance? Total Productive Maintenance or Autonomous Maintenance software, enables the personnel to own their machines and ultimately to achieve a maintenance competence of each personnel. To achieve these goals, with our BEAM Autonomous Maintenance Management software solution;
- You can determine the sections that have the most Error Cards.
- With Single Point Lessons, you can give point-and-shoot training to your personnel.
- You can make continuous improvements with Before-After (B/A) Kaizen studies.
- With Kobetsu-Kaizen processes, you can improve larger operations.
- You can increase the motivation of the personnel with the Rewarding (Appreciation) system.
Fault Card hanging application forms the basis of autonomous maintenance management. It is an application that allows the personnel to fix the malfunctions, improvements, regulations and OHS (ISG) measures they see in their machines by hanging error cards in different colors. With Bimser’s corporate asset and maintenance management software, you can automatically assign points to the rewarding system with posted error cards.
Total Efficiency | Autonomous Maintenance
Kaizen Technique – Kobetsu Kaizen | Lean Management
Kobetsu-Kaizen studies are different from B/A Kaizen studies; We can say that they are applications that are more comprehensive, problems have been determined, project plans have been prepared, costs and gains have been calculated beforehand.
Kobetsu-Kaizen studies are evaluated in 10 steps. In these steps, we can say that the subject of Kobetsu-Kaizen is determined, the team members who will work are determined, the detailed analysis of the problem is made, the cost calculation is made, the project steps and plan are created, the deadlines are determined, and the results of the study are determined as a result.
Single Point Training
With Single Point Lessons, it is aimed to create a library on the system by enabling the personnel to share the applications they know with other personnel. In this way, it is ensured that applications that only a few people know are recorded in a way that will create an infrastructure for other personnel with the motivation of rewarding.
The goal in Before-After Kaizen applications is to provide continuous improvement. O/S Kaizen studies are divided into different categories such as quality, cost, OHS(ISG), personnel satisfaction and production, and before and after photographs are photographed, the cost and profit of the Kaizen study are evaluated. As a result of this evaluation, the personnel who perform this O/S Kaizen study are rewarded. The successful O/S Kaizen study is applied to other machines with the Kaizen dissemination application, increasing the added value of the O/S Kaizen.
Rewarding is an indispensable application in autonomous maintenance systems and applications. In order for the personnel to adapt to the system easily, to adopt it and to be sustainable, the work must be rewarded. Otherwise, the autonomous maintenance system ends when it starts. With the BEAM Autonomous Maintenance Management System, personnel are rewarded with automatic point assignment in applications such as posting fault cards, removing fault cards, B/A Kaizen, single point lessons, and kobetsu-kaizen. These won awards can be ordered from the award page in our software system, for which each personnel score is sufficient, and if desired, this award selection process can be subject to the approval process. Apart from automatic scoring, we can also introduce separate awards such as the kaizen of the year to the system as many times as we want, and we can also assign points manually.
Maintenance and repair can be defined as the whole of the activities carried out to keep the functions of all assets in your institution at the highest level. Your assets can be; line, machinery, equipment, building, vehicle, fixture, information processing equipment. With BEAM, you can manage all mechanical, electrical, automation, construction, data processing, maintenance and repair activities of your industrial and corporate assets in your organization.
These activities are mainly;
- Breakdown (Failure) Maintenance
- Periodic Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
We define it as the maintenance activity performed when your asset is encountered due to an unexpected malfunction. It is the type of care seen in all institutions. It is divided into 2 main headings as static fault and non-stop fault.
Standing fault indicates that there is a fault in the asset itself, on the line to which it is connected, or on the asset to which it is connected. It is an undesirable type of malfunction, it should be reported to the maintenance team immediately and intervened. Many organizations use automation systems to ensure that these downtimes are both tracked and delivered to the maintenance team immediately. This is where BEAM comes into play with its flexible integration capability and opens automatic maintenance work orders with the information it receives from automation systems, compares downtimes and their reasons, and allows all needed analyzes to be made. A no-stop fault indicates that the asset itself has a fault but does not cause a stop. Its severity is lower than that of a stop fault.
The basic incidental maintenance process is as follows;
Failure is reported with the BEAM web application or mobile application (barcode can be scanned). If requested, necessary approvals are passed. It is then forwarded to the maintenance team. After the planning is made, the intervention process starts, the work order is closed after the personnel working during the intervention, the materials used, the foreign service information and the work order detail information are entered. If desired, we can process approval and then close.
Periodic maintenance is the maintenance activity that you do to your asset at certain periods. This period can be date-based or counter-based. It can be in the form of maintenance date based; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc. May be in the definitions as counter-based; hour, km, number of strokes, number of products, etc. With BEAM, you can create automatic work orders by reading this information (hour, km, number of strokes, number of products) with integration, especially in meter-based periodic maintenance. Your date-based maintenance creates a work order as many days in advance as the tolerance you give and reminds you by e-mail or mobile notification. You can print out the maintenance and repair form for the work steps in your periodical maintenance, or you can follow up on your mobile.
When describing your periodic maintenance in BEAM, if you specify how many people will do this maintenance, for how long, by which materials and by using which tools; With the needs planning report, you can instantly learn how much of your planned periodic maintenance can or cannot be met with the resources, materials and equipment you have, in percentage or in detail, and you can take the necessary actions for your deficiencies.
We call predictive maintenance the type of maintenance in which activities to predict a malfunction may occur before a malfunction occurs. With the BEAM predictive maintenance module, you can enter values obtained through undamaged inspections such as vibration measurement, oil analysis, ultrasonic measurements, temperature measurements. You can prevent malfunctions by creating an automatic work order containing the activities you have specified for measurements that are not within the desired frequency range or are outside the tolerance. You can also access the trend of all the values you have measured from the reports.
In addition to these functions in maintenance and repair activities, BEAM is shown as the best maintenance and repair program by our customers with its user-friendliness, ease of use and functionality.
Material and Resource Management
Material Management is our module where all material and spare parts processes needed in the asset management process are managed.
Resource Management is our module that is needed in the Asset Management process, planning internal personnel and subcontractor works, measuring performance and evaluating suppliers.
Our Resource Management module; It provides opportunities for better determination of business priorities, use of resources at the most appropriate level, monitoring of personnel performance, which personnel do what, determining the training needs of technical personnel, monitoring personnel competencies, shorter downtime for maintenance and effective work planning.
With our Bimser resource management module, you can find the businesses, equipment, job types, trainings, personal information etc. that a staff can work with. We ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
We offer easy-to-use visual navigation between work orders and tasks.
Bimser BEAM software solution,
- It offers team resource management capability of task and work dependencies.
- It allows to compare the resource load with the availability for the best resource utilization.
- It provides automatic planning of work in line with shift plans and helps resource management to be effective.
- It enables the daily, weekly and monthly work planning of the personnel with the personnel busy calendar.
With material management, the order quantity of materials can be determined, material transfer, entry-exit and returns are made, physical counts and quantity and content control are performed. With BEAM stock management, it provides the possibility of automatic order creation with minimum, maximum and safe stock level control, by providing planning options and allowing the automatic renewing of declining stocks.
Thanks to material management, you can determine the necessary material, labor and machinery needs, and take precautions against possible material shortages and minimize your warehouse costs by keeping stock at the minimum level.
You can run your business more economically and efficiently by helping to choose better or cheaper products that will do the same job while procuring materials.
With the BEAM material management module, you can do the following:
- You can define unlimited barcodes on a material basis, and manage materials and devices.
- You can classify materials on the basis of material with group code and subgroup, and make stock management regularly.
- You can easily issue parts to the work order and change stock automatically.
- You can follow up the scrap spare parts through the application.
- With warehouse demand management, you can reserve materials to the requester with a workflow algorithm for picking up a material from the warehouse.
- Thanks to the stock management on a single screen, you can ship the excess materials in the warehouses or warehouses to different warehouses with inter-warehouse transfers.
- You can initiate an automatic notification or purchasing process when the minimum and maximum stock levels are determined and when the levels are exceeded.
- You can count the materials in warehouses and stocks through the application and mobile devices.
- You can make stock management easier by defining an unlimited number of warehouses/storages.
- With the material totals calculation function, you can use it when there is a calculation error in the stocks on the basis of material or warehouse collections.
- With the material maximum analysis report, you can get the total cost input/output (TL/Currency) amount graphically on the basis of month, year, week, material, vendor, warehouse, cost center through the application.
- You can use ready reports for stock / warehouse management evaluation with 30 different types of material reports in the application.
With the Bimser inventory management module, you can determine the order quantities of the materials, make material transfer, material input-output and returns. You can perform quantity and content control with physical counts. BEAM offers a scheduling option that automatically renews declining stocks by opening an order; It offers automatic order creation with minimum, maximum and stock level control.