The purpose of this Policy is the personal data shared with Bimser by the members/visitors/users of the www.bimser.com website (collectively referred to as the “Data Owner”) or produced by Bimser during the use of the website by the Data Owner. to determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of data.
Which Data is Processed?
The data processed by Bimser and considered as personal data in accordance with the Law are listed below. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the term “personal data” will include the information below within the scope of the terms and conditions provided under this Policy.
- Communication Information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Marketing Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
Data that has been irreversibly anonymized pursuant to Articles 3 and 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law will not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law, and the processing activities regarding this data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Purposes
Bimser, the personal data provided by the Data Owner, the creation of the membership registration and account and keeping the records, making use of the services provided on the Website by the Data Owner, detecting the system errors, monitoring the performance and improving the functioning of the site, providing maintenance and support services and backup services. To carry out the necessary work by the business units in order to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services offered by Bimser, including the objectives, and to plan the activities necessary for the execution of the relevant business processes, and for recommending and promoting these products and services to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned. and execution of the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by Bimser and the execution of the related business processes, It can be processed for the purposes of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the persons involved, and for the planning and execution of Bimser’s commercial and/or business strategies.
Personal Data to be Processed in accordance with the Explicit Consent of Data Owners and Purposes of Processing
Within the scope of the explicit consent of the Data Owner, Bimser is responsible for increasing the user experience by following the data owners’ movements on the site, creating statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, creating and delivering special promotional offers to the Data Owner, and It will be able to process data and share this data with the parties mentioned below for the purpose of using the data obtained in this context in all kinds of advertisement and material content.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data is processed by Bimser Çözüm Yazılım Ticaret A.Ş. within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. It can be shared with company officials, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private institutions, and limited to these purposes, it can be transferred abroad within the framework of the procedural principles specified in Article 9 of the Law and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board.
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Rights of Personal Data Owner
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law data owners are required to learn whether personal data is processed about them,
- They have the right to learn whether personal data about them is being processed, and to request information about it if their personal data has been processed.
- They have the right to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, and to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred.
- If personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, they have the right to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- Despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, they have the right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- It has the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests regarding the exercise of the aforementioned rights can be submitted by the personal data owners through the methods specified in the clarification text on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Bimser within the scope of the Law No. 6698 at www.bimser.com. Bimser will finalize such requests within 30 (thirty) days. Bimser reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Bimser Çözüm Yazılım Ticaret A.Ş. As (“Bimser”), we work to protect the privacy of the people who use our site in order to ensure that our users benefit from our services in a safe and complete manner.
As with most websites, Cookies are used to display personal content and advertisements to visitors on www.bimser.com (“Site”), to perform analytical activities within the site, and to track visitor usage habits.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, lifetime and intended use:
- Platform cookies and third-party Cookies are used, depending on the party placing the cookie. While site cookies are created by Bimser, third-party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Bimser.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used according to the duration of the activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the site, while permanent cookies may remain on the visitors’ devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
- According to the usage purposes, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the site.
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the site, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it will result in the inability to use the website features. Your consent is not required for the use of mandatory cookies.
Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to improve your website experience. Analytical cookies allow us to understand how you use the website (eg which pages you visit, duration of visit etc.). In this way, we can improve the content we offer or change the website design.
Functionality Cookies: When you visit the website again, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows it to be remembered.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: Bimseruses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on its website. It is possible to block these cookies by changing your browser settings or by changing your cookie preferences as shown in this Policy.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Bimser attaches great importance to allowing users to use their preferences on their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the Site to work. We would also like to remind you that various functions of the Site may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how the preferences regarding the Cookies used on the Platform can be managed are as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, visitors can apply to Bimser to learn whether personal data has been processed about them,
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss.
The said rights will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days in any case, when the personal data owners are communicated with the methods specified in the Clarification Text on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Bimser within the scope of the Law No. 6698. Although it is essential not to charge any fees regarding the requests, Bimser reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Bimser can change the provisions of the Policy at any time. The Current Policy becomes effective on the date it is published on the Platform.